» Accra » Accra » Accra
1 reviews (4.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Accra, Accra
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy a private and authentic cooking class in a local home with host Gerladine who grew up cooking and learned many of her family recipes from her grandmother. She has enjoyed cooking since then and hasn’t stopped over these years. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your cooking class will take place in a local home kitchen where Geraldine will teach you how to make 2-3 traditional Ghanaian dishes from their family recipes. After cooking, you will enjoy your meal together in your host's home.
• Cooking lesson in a local home.
• Introduction to Ghana's culture and cuisine.
• 100% private activity
• Experience Ghanaian hospitality in a residential Teshie neighborhood
• Vegetarian options available.
• If you choose the market tour grade option, your experience will include a visit to Nima market where Geraldine will introduce you to her favored vendors and together you will purchase a few ingredients for your cooking class.
If you choose the "market + cooking" tour grade option, your experience includes a market tour
Private cooking lesson with your host Geraldine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 100% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Accra Travel Guide